Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen......drumroll please.....

Yes it’s is true, I started a project around the house and I finished it to the end. Roofing a house is a huge task and I had a pretty easy roof to do. Nice pitch and no corner’s at all.
I want to thank my few, and I mean FEW friends that actually showed up to help me with the project – you know who you are.
Everyone else who I asked to come out and bailed……….don’t ask for free shit anymore just because you think I will give it to you. It’s a two way street and I realize now that no one can really help when the time comes.
Here are some good pics of the whole project.
I did pretty much the whole thing myself including the picture of myself when the roof was finished.


Getting ready with the tearoff. Here's the cray hole I fell through when tarping
the roof before the tearoff started.



Hafway done....... Jeremy on his way up wondering how
with the tearoff at least. he got sucked into this project.



Ready to replace some boards. Getting ready to shingle.

thankful for Monster Slurpee.

The man and his roof.